- Move the mouse over the ports of departure to see all possible routes.
- Click onto the port and a list of all available routes will be generated. In this list the blue booking symbol will lead to online booking or detailed route information.
- A second click on the port disables the fixed route.
- Zoom the map in order to see more and smaller ports.
- Lines: black = ferry / blue = freight ferry / green = train / dashed = ferry in seasonal operation
Book ferries to Corsica: Bastia, Ile Rousse, Ajaccio, Propriano and Porto Vecchio
Ferries to Corsica
Corsica is the fourth largest island in the Mediterranean and belongs to France. It consists of high mountains, but also offers paradisical beaches with clear water and a lot of nature. A vacation on Corsica is perfect for families with kids. No matter if you would like to relax on one of the gorgeous beaches of Corsica or would prefer to go hiking in the mountains, Corsica has something for everyone. The most important ports Bastia, Ile Rousse, Ajaccio, Propriano and Porto Vecchio are perfectly connected to France and Italy. From Bonifacio there is a direct connection to Sardinia.
Numerous shipping companies offer ferry routes to Corsica
Corsica is called at by numerous shipping companies: Corsica Linea and La Méridionale sail from Marseille, while Corsica Ferries and Moby Lines sail from Toulon, Nizza, Savona, Genua, Livorno and Piombino ablegen. Camper and biker can go by ferry directly from Corsica to Sardinia with Corsica Ferries or Moby Lines. ferrylines.com can easily help you find your ferry to Corsica: just enter destination or browse in our maps.