- Move the mouse over the ports of departure to see all possible routes.
- Click onto the port and a list of all available routes will be generated. In this list the blue booking symbol will lead to online booking or detailed route information.
- A second click on the port disables the fixed route.
- Zoom the map in order to see more and smaller ports.
- Lines: black = ferry / blue = freight ferry / green = train / dashed = ferry in seasonal operation
Book ferries online to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, Montengro, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus.
Quickly and easily find your ferry to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus
The Eastern Mediterranean Sea is located between Southern Europe, the Near East and North Africa with a narrow connection to the Black Sea. It consists of the Adriatic, Ionian, Aegean, Levantine and Libyan Seas and the Sea of Marmara. There are picturesque countrysides, oriental magic, historic treasures, dream beaches and lively cities. In the Eastern Mediterranean Sea there are also many popular holiday islands, such as Mali Losinj, Hvar, Korcula, Corfu, Kefalonia, Crete, Santorini und Rhodes. Numerous ferry connections link the most important ports and islands with each other.
Numerous ferry companies connect the most important ports in the eastern Mediterranean
Italy is connected to Croatia by the ferry companies Blue Line, Jadrolinjia, Venezia Lines and SNAV; Italy to Albania by Adria Ferries, GNV, European Seaways, Red Star and Ventouris Ferries; Italy to Greece by Anek Superfast, Minoan Lines and Grimaldi Lines and Montenegro by Montenegro Lines. The Greek domestic ferry companies are Blue Star Ferries, Anek Lines, Hellenic Seaways, Seajets, Lane Sea Lines and 45 other smaller companies. With its 108 ferry connections Piraeus (Athens) is the largest ferry port in Europe. The other most important ports are Venice, Ancona, Bari, Split, Durres, Igoumenitsa, Patras, Piraeus, Heraklion, Rhodes and Istanbul. There are a few ferry connections from Greece to Turkey. Cyprus is only accessible by ferry via Northern Cyprus.