- Move the mouse over the ports of departure to see all possible routes.
- Click onto the port and a list of all available routes will be generated. In this list the blue booking symbol will lead to online booking or detailed route information.
- A second click on the port disables the fixed route.
- Zoom the map in order to see more and smaller ports.
- Lines: black = ferry / blue = freight ferry / green = train / dashed = ferry in seasonal operation
Book ferries online to and from Italy, France, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Malta, Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily
Find your ferries quickly and easily to Italy, Sardinia, Sicily, France, Corsica, Spain, Mallorca, Morocco, Algeria, or Tunisia
The Western Mediterranean Sea is located between southern Europe and North Africa with a narrow connection to the Atlantic. To the north there are the countries of Spain, France and Italy; to the south, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. There are many holiday islands, such as Mallorca, Ibiza, Corsica, Sardinia, Elba, Ischia, Capri, Sicily and Malta. The Strait of Gibraltar is a sea highway. Countless ferries connect the most important ports and islands with each other.
Countless ferry companies connect the most important ports in the Western Mediterranean Sea.
The ferry companies Trasmediterranea, Balearia, FRS, Navline, Inter Shipping and Naviera Armas connect Spain, Morocco and the Balearic Islands with each other, while Algérie Ferries and Corsica Linea sail between France and Algeria. Corsica Ferries, Corsica Linea and Moby Lines offer a dense ferry network to Corsica and Sardinia, while Tirrenia primarily calls at Sardinia and Sicily. The luxurious ferries of Grimaldi Lines and Grandi Navi Veloci connect the large ports of Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples, Palermo, Genoa, Barcelona, Tangier und Tunis.