- Move the mouse over the ports of departure to see all possible routes.
- Click onto the port and a list of all available routes will be generated. In this list the blue booking symbol will lead to online booking or detailed route information.
- A second click on the port disables the fixed route.
- Zoom the map in order to see more and smaller ports.
- Lines: black = ferry / blue = freight ferry / green = train / dashed = ferry in seasonal operation
Book ferries to and from Japan, South Korea, China and Russia.
Find your ferry easily to Japan, South Korea, China and Russia
The Sea of Japan or East Sea is located between Japan, South Korea, North Korea and Russia. The term, in a broader sense, also refers to the waters around Japan, which includes parts of the East China Sea.
These sea areas are accessible by many international ferry connections:
Numerous ferry companies connect the most important ports in the Sea of Japan
The ferry companies from Japan to South Korea are: Camellia Line, Beetle Ferry, Kobee, Pan Star Cruise, DBC Cruise Ferry and Kampu Ferry; from Japan to China: Shanghai Ferry and China-Japan International Ferry (Orient Ferry ends in 2015); from Japan to South Korea to Russia: DBS Cruise Ferry. South Korea is linked with China by numerous ferry companies: DainFerry, Dadong Ferry, Lyg CK Ferry, Weidong Ferry, Hanjung Ferry as well as others. The most important ports here are Osaka, Kobe, Shimonoseki, Sakaiminato, Busan, Incheon, Weihai and Shanghai.