The European ferry portal ferrylines.com considers itself an independent online-platform for ferry tourism. The following reasons establish the uniqueness of ferrylines.com:
- With more than 1,800 routes of 340 operators in all 44 littoral states of Europe ferrylines.com offers by far the largest amount of information about all European ferry connections including car and passenger ferries. The difference between ferrylines.com and other ferry portals is the complete coverage of the European ferry network (from Greenland to Tunisia, from the Azores to Georgia).
- All routes are displayed in modern, interactive maps.
- Our high level of up-to-dateness is guaranteed by constant contact to all operators.
- Online booking opportunities for 111 operators with about 1,050 ferry lines are offered. No other ferry portal covers more bookable routes.
- Ferrylines.com is published in nine European languages.
Ferrylines.com is operated by marine netservices. Since they went online in the year 2004 the traffic has grown substantially.
The World Travel Awards TM nominated ferrylines.com as a World's Leading Ferry Website 2010 and 2011.
Ferrylines.com - the most comprehensive and up to date European ferry portal
Ferrylines.com - start your ferry trip with the most comprehensive and up-to-date European ferry portal offering comfortable and easy to use searching tools as well as online booking options.
- In Germany one of the 6,000 most important websites ("Web-Adressbuch 2007+2008+2009+2010+2011+2012")
- "Ferrylines.com - they state you can find every ferry in Europe but as several of the ferries link to other continents it's pretty global. Amazingly easy to use and has saved us hours of searching! In several European Languages." (velomad)
- "Ultimately a well structured and comprehensible site!"
- "Having recently visited your site www.ferrylines.com. I thought it was extremely helpful and user friendly."
- "Ferrylines is a good starting point for information about ferry travel in the region" (lonely planet)
- "Of the ferry portal web sites, the one that has the most comprehensive list of options and regions, is Ferrylines.com. It covers all the cross channel and North Sea services that you would expect, but also has details of all the ferry options around the Mediterranean, the Black Sea, and even Madeira, Azores, Canaries, and the Cape Verde islands." (Timesonline/Travel/Your Say)